All Images are details from Roy de Forest's pages in To The Far Canine Range And The Unexplored Territory Beyond Terrier Pass (Bedford Arts, 1988) as can be read in #:
1. cover, in which we can see the old sage and his dog;
2. Bigfoot and dog;
3. Roy de Forest, himself, "faces" his own mortality;
4. rock spirits?;
5. the family rests under an old genius loci's protection;
6. the rabbit spirit of a mountain?; its sight breaks the fourth wall protecting the reader in these unknown regions;
7. the old sage does the same.